The Sr. Tester will be responsible for testing systems and applications in an IBM mainframe environment. Specific duties will include conducting testing; developing test and deployment plans and procedures; training and mentoring other test team members, using test tools for functional and performance testing; problem tracking and reporting, assisting with prep and support for executive briefings, and other administrative follow-up activities as needed.
B.S. and at least 5-10 years of IT experience.
1. A minimum of 5 years of IBM Mainframe testing experience in a DB2, JCL, MVS, CICS, and/or COBOL environment.
2. Strong interpersonal skills, able to work with multiple technical teams and stakeholders.
3. Broad knowledge in a variety of technical areas.
4. Strong analysis and coordination skills.
5. Problem tracking and reporting experience.
6. Excellent communication and organizational skills.
7. Experience with testing tools.
CONTACT US AT:
U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required for employment.